1. These rules apply to all contests, prize draws, promotions, giveaways and suchlike that are promoted on and run through our Alexa skills.
2. To enter a contest you must grant permissions to the skill to access your contact information such as your name, mobile number and email ID so that we can contact and send you your winning prize.
3. Boltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the terms and rules any time for any promotions, contests or giveaways and suchlike that are promoted on and run through our Alexa skills.
4. Our contests are free to enter (no purchase required, unless otherwise stated).
Eligibility and entry restrictions
1. To be eligible to enter a contest:
- entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in the India (proof of address or age may be required)
- entrants must not be employee, officer or agent, of Boltd or Amazon, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the contest, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
- Entrants must hold a valid PAN issued by Income Tax Department of India.
- Contest entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine Amazon Alexa account.
2. The maximum number of entries to a contest per person is 1.
Start and closing dates
1. A contest shall open for users of our skill at the time and on the date specified on our website and the skill’s listing on the Alexa skill store page. Similarly, the contest shall close on the date specified on those pages. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for IST (Indian Standard Time).
2. Your scores before the opening or after the closing of the contest will not be counted for the contest.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for users who have not granted permission for accessing their contact information for whatever reason.
4. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
5. Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
1. Contest entries shall be judged or winners selected on the basis of those criteria specified on our website and/or the skill’s listing on the Alexa skill store page in relation to the contest.
2. If a contest entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
3. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners and prizes
1. Contest prize winners will be notified of the contest result by email and will receive their prizes not more than 30 days following that closing date.
2. Winners must claim their prizes with in 30 days of the email receipt having prize detail. Any claim made after 30 days of the prize email receipt will be entertained in sole discretion of Boltd and its partners.
3. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner through email but if the winner fails to read / access their email with the prize details, or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the contest terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant.
4. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
We may undertake publicity activities relating to contests and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.