Please read these rules (“Contest Rules”) before entering the Contest. By submitting an entry, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decision of Boltd (“Boltd”, “we”, “our” or “us”) and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- The Contest is open to Eligible Contestants between 08th October and 04th November (“Contest Period”).
- To enter the Contest, Eligible Contestants should use the Samsung store skill (“Skill”) to answer a quiz question correctly in a Contest Period. Each such interaction with the Skill shall be considered an entry (“Entry”); Prizes giveaway will be administrated by Boltd.
- Prizes are limited to ONE per Eligible Contestant for the Prize Period. They include ₹500 Amazon Gift Voucher, Prizes are subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
- Boltd will notify the Winners and provide the prizes to the Winners.
- Boltd will communicate to all winners by 15th November 2023.
- Boltd may disqualify any entrant whose Entry Amazon determines, in its sole discretion, at any time does not comply with any requirement described in these Contest Rules.
- By entering this Contest, Eligible Contestants are authorising the transfer of personal data (name, phone number and physical address) for the purposes of administering the Contest, conducting publicity about the Contest and such additional purposes consistent with our goals or the Contest goals. By entering the Contest, Eligible Contestants consent to our collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for these purposes and also to potentially contact entrants for marketing purposes. All information submitted in connection with this Contest will be treated in accordance with the terms and conditions of Boltd’s privacy notice.
- By entering the Contest, Eligible Contestants consent to the use of their names, biographical information, Entries, images and/or likenesses in any manner and in any medium for any purpose in connection with the Contest, including worldwide, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- All decisions of Boltd are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into. Non-winners will not be notified.
- No requests for transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of prizes shall be entertained.
- Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize (or portion thereof) for an item of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. All prizes will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Boltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to change these Contest Rules or cancel the Contest at any time, or to modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest or submission of Entries. Boltd is not responsible for any human or other error that may occur in the processing of the Entries, nor are we responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website.
- Boltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process, the outcome of the Contest, or the operation of the Contest; to be acting in violation of these Contest Rules; or to be acting in a fraudulent, unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
- The Contest is governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
- Boltd will not be responsible or liable for:
(i) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or other conditions beyond their reasonable control;
(ii) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries;
(iii) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond their reasonable control; or
(iv) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
- By entering the Contest you release Boltd from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession of prizes, except as prohibited by law.
“Eligible Contestant” is a person who meets ALL of the following:
- Has an Amazon.in account and has registered on Alexa;
- Is physically located in India;
- Who has set India as their current country in their Amazon.in account; and
- Who has a billing address in India.
- Eligible Contestants acknowledge and accept that (i) neither Amazon nor any of its affiliates are the administrators, authors, controllers, judges or organizers of the Contest; and (ii) in no event will the Eligible Contestants hold Amazon or its affiliates liable for any claim arising from or in relation to the Contest.
- Amazon, Alexa and all related marks are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.