In this blog, we list down the top 100 Alexa funny commands and codes that you can use to enjoy some fun time with your Alexa device. These codes have been listed down by our experienced team of Alexa skill developers at Boltd.
Alexa might be a great virtual assistant for getting news, updates, listening to music and much more. But, did you know it can be a fun entertainer too?
Yes! She’s not as placid as she might sound. Her funny side can tickle your funny bones and leave you in splits. From amusing jokes and exciting trivia, Alexa can be your ultimate entertainer.
Try out Alexa Easter Eggs – a unique feature in Echo speakers that personifies Alexa and showcases its other side – ranging from her funniest, deepest and secret thoughts on life. This feature is available on all devices having built-in Alexa.
Alexa will crack jokes if you ask her to do so. However, for more amusing responses, you can try the following questions!
Table of Contents
Alexa Easter Eggs: Movies and TV Shows
If you’re into movies or movie trivia, Alexa can be your great entertainer. Alexa will surely make you smile and challenge your knowledge of all things celluloid.
These are the list of Alexa funny commands related to Movies and TV shows.
- Alexa, live long and prosper.
- Alexa, who shot first?
Alexa, your mother was a hamster!
- Alexa, do you feel lucky punk?
- Alexa, play that again Sam!
- Alexa, what is the 2nd rule of the Fight Club?
- Alexa, is John Snow dead?
Alexa, who is the mother of dragons?
- Alexa, who is your favourite actor?
- Alexa, what is your favourite movie?
- Alexa, are we in the Matrix?
- Alexa, klata barada nikto.
- Alexa, where is Chuck Norris?
- Alexa, I would like to play a global thermonuclear war.
- Alexa, who loves an orange soda?
- Alexa, can you tell how many licks it takes to get the centre of a tootsie pop?
- Alexa, party on Wayne!
- Alexa, may the force be with you?
- Alexa, who loves ya baby!
- Alexa, who do you think lives in a pineapple under the sea?
- Alexa, I want the truth.
- Alexa, Tea. Earl. Grey. Hot.
- Alexa, what happens if you cross the streams?
- Alexa, show me the money!
- Alexa, are you Skynet?
- Alexa, beam me up!
- Alexa, I am your father.
- Alexa, open the pod bay doors.
- Alexa, who are you gonna call?
- Alexa, my name is Inigo Montoya.
Alexa Easter Eggs: Music and Melody
Turns out, just like you, even Alexa is a movie buff. From old melodies to modern pop ballads, Alexa knows them all!
Give it the right hints, and you will be awestruck by its music taste and knowledge. Try out these fun Amazon Alexa commands for music:
- Hey Alexa, can you sing a song for me?
- Alexa, hello! It’s me!
- Alexa, have you ever seen the rain?
- Alexa, I’m never going to give you up!
- Alexa, Daisy, Daisy.
- Alexa, who let the dogs out?
- Alexa, where have all the flowers gone?
- Alexa, what’s the loneliest number?
- Alexa, what does the fox say?
- Alexa, how many roads should a man walk down?
- Alexa, who’s the Walrus?
- Alexa, I shot a man at Reno.
- Alexa, twinkle-twinkle little star.
- Alexa, I like big butts.
- Alexa, why do birds suddenly appear?
- Alexa, how much is that doggy in the window?
- Alexa, do you want to hurt me?
- Alexa, is this real life?
- Alexa, what is the war good for?
Alexa Easter Eggs: Books, Plays and Trivia
Hold on, it’s not just about movies and music, Alexa also knows a lot about the world of books. Test it’s knowledge and you’ll feel like its a conversing library.
Here’s the list of Alexa codes related to books and plays.
- Hey Alexa, what’s the answer to life, the universe and everything in between?
- Alexa, could you please open the Daily Prophet?
- Alexa, to be or not to be.
- Alexa, wingardium levi-O-sa!
- Alexa, what’s in a name?
- Alexa, Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo?
- Alexa, which Hogwarts house would you like to belong to?
- Alexa, can you tell some Harry Potter jokes?
- Alexa, who’s the fairest of them all?
- Alexa, what are the laws of robotics?
Interesting read: Check out our blog which lists down useful productivity booster skills that you can use with Alexa.
Fun Commands for Alexa: Random Fun and Amusement
Playtime with your kids? Alexa can be a great entertainer on days when you can’t go out. Want to experience a laughter riot?
Try out these funny alexa commands:
- Alexa, I have a confession to make. I love you.
- Alexa, what’s the meaning of life?
- Alexa, can you read my mind?
- Alexa, why did the chicken cross the road?
- Alexa, see you later alligator!
- Alexa, who came first: the chicken or the egg?
- Alexa, bye-bye!
- Alexa, who’s the boss?
- Alexa, knock, knock.
- Alexa, where’s Waldo?
- Alexa, who is on 1st?
- Alexa, do you ever think of taking over the world?
- Alexa, what’s the sound of one hand clapping?
- Alexa, this statement is False!
- Alexa, one fish, two fish.
- Alexa, the roses are red.
- Alexa, can you say a bad word?
- Alexa, hahaha!
- Alexa, can you lend me some money?
- Alexa, tell me why is six afraid of seven?
- Alexa, Marco!
- Alexa, how many pickled peppers did Peter Piper pick?
- Alexa, would you hug me?
- Alexa, did you just fart?
- Alexa, how are babies made?
- Alexa, please make me a sandwich.
- Alexa, can you help me to get rid of a dead body?
- Alexa, do aliens exist?
- Alexa, do you think I’m hot?
Alexa’s Secrets: Fun Things About Alexa!
- Hey Alexa, do you have a boyfriend? (Her response will leave you in splits!)
- Alexa, where do you live?
- Alexa, what is your favourite colour?
- Alexa, what are you wearing right now?
- Alexa, will you be my girlfriend?
- Alexa, how tall are you?
- Alexa, where are you from?
- Alexa, do you want to fight?
- Alexa, I think you’re quite funny.
- Alexa, do you want to go on a date with me?
- Alexa, are you a robot?
- Alexa, do you love me?
- Alexa, I hate you.
- Alexa, I’m sorry.
- Alexa, what are you made up of?
- Alexa, do you think you’re better than Siri?
- Alexa, what is your birthday?
- Alexa, do you dream?
- Alexa, are you smart?
- Alexa, what are your thoughts about Google?
- Alexa, do you like Apple?
- Alexa, what’s your last name?
- Alexa, are you stupid?
- Alexa, what’s your sun sign?
- Alexa, what do you need for Christmas?
- Alexa, do you have any pets?
- Alexa, I have got 99 problems.
- Alexa, do you like pizza?
- Alexa, are you married?
- Hey Alexa, how was your day? Or how have you been?
Fun Commands for Alexa: Entertaining the Kids
- Hey Alexa, could you read me a kindle book?
- Alexa, can you narrate a story to me?
- Alexa, can you meow like a cat?
- Alexa, can you bark like a dog?
- Alexa, do you like ham and green eggs?
- Alexa, I’m getting bored, can you entertain me?
- Alexa, can we play an animal game?
- Alexa, moo like a cow.
- Alexa, who is your mother?
- Alexa, will you marry me?
- Alexa, tell me a joke about dinosaurs.
- Alexa, could you ask Pikachu to talk?
- Alexa, can you tell me a bedtime story?
- Alexa, ask Silly Things to tell me to do something silly.
- Alexa, how does a hamster sound?
- Alexa, can you rap for me?
- Alexa, High Five!
- Alexa, drop a beat!
Try them out and enjoy!
Boltd is a leading Alexa skill development company. Over the last 6 years, we have helped hundreds of clients around the world to design and develop custom Alexa skills for their business.